As promised we have made improvements in user dashboard and settings. We mentioned in our previous post that we intend to make the improvements in phases so we can get direct user feedback on everything. In this post we will briefly share the changes made in user dashboard and account settings. More details will be added in our product guide and knowledgebase.
In this release, we just made UI/UX improvements to your account dashboard and settings. Here are few quick improvements in the new dashboard:
In your dashboard, you can see list of all your projects. You will notice an icon next to each project. Clicking on this icon will show you several options related to your project.
- Manage Revisions: This will take you to a tree map of all revisions stored in cloud. You can access any revision at any time. You can also choose to delete any of the previous revisions.
- Project Team: This option allows you to invite your team members and share project access with them. When you invite someone, they get an email from us with a special link they can use to register and get access to the shared project. As an owner, you will always have the full admin powers. You can either assign "Read Only" or "Editing Allowed" access to your team members. You can add or remove team members or change their access at any time.
- Copy Project: Allows you to duplicate the project in one click.
- Archive Folder: You can choose to move any of your projects in the archive folder to clear up the clutter if you have too many active projects. You can always move a project in Archive folder back to your project list. You will not lose access to any data or work by moving projects back and forth between Archive folder.
- Delete Project: Allows you to delete the project permanently.
A button in your dashboard allows you to start a new project. You can also start a new project in our designer directly.
Account settings page can be accessed by clicking on your name in top right corner to access the drop down menu.
- Account Info: Here you can make changes to your account and contact information.
- Billing and Payments: This is where you can access your billing and payment history. You can also upgrade or downgrade your plan from this section. If you wish to cancel your plan, you can also do so here with one click and your account will be reverted back to free plan. You will NOT lose any data or work if you decide to cancel or downgrade. You can always come back and upgrade at a later time if you decide.
We will be releasing video tutorials and adding necessary information in our FAQs and knowledge base to explain these changes better. If you have any questions, we are available to respond right away. Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please share your feedback and ideas by emailing us so we can continue improving. Thank you very much for your continued support and loyalty.